Saturday, December 31, 2005

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX A SNOW THROW? 12/29
Once again it’s winter rains on the California coast with mud-slides, and rivers over flowing.
The gulf coast will be rebuilding for years to come. New Orleans?
No thank you. There is no place to hide except for under a leaf.

Right now my leaf pile is buried under 3’of snow. I’d do something about it but my snow throw still isn’t repaired from last winter. I thought of getting it repaired last summer but you know there was plenty of time even into November. But now it’s mid winter and just maybe I can put it off till next spring. The word is PROCASTINATION.

It’s the act of something that everyone does on the face of the earth and every New Year they swear that they resolve to overcome, to turn over a new leaf.
Well, back to my snow buried leaf pile…. It’s out of site out of mind and the only one that minds is my dear wife.

Well, it’s time for me to go into town, to the café and meet with my other mindless friends for a cup of instant jolt. My pals are called the alligators, that’s an animal that has a big mouth and little ears. I just looked out the drive and…. Ah it’s snowing again and there’s no way I’ll make it up the hill in our drive, maybe I should try and fix the snow throw. Happy PROCASTINATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home