Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sorry, I vented 1/16

Yesterday I got a little out of hand. I was P-O’ed. It happens, sorry. Then this morning it was – 15 degrees so I’ll chill out. Just little things can trigger my dark side, like a dead car battery.
I mean, during the holidays someone pushed into line while I was trying to get to the Salvation Army kettle.

Then moments later a car drove right past me while I was pulling into the car wash lane.
Come on now, I thought it was the season to be jolly and here I was thinking of punching her lights out.

It seems like everyone is in a hurry getting nowhere. So in yesterday’s blog I vented. The moment has past without injury to others or myself so this year I resolve to be a little LESS! That is in certain spots.

thought of the moment… "" when in doubt, use a bigger hammer."

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instant car starter... mix 1/2 stick of TNT and 2 pounds of gun powder, pour into the gas tank and drop in a match. Who needs jumper cables or a jump start other than one on your pace maker?

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK who in their right mind is taking their car to a car wask at - 15? I know some one in their left mind.

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you were out of hand. Seemed totally rationale to me.

Sadaam

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a couple of clarifications, please. The Salvation Army collection buckets were gone after the holidays, the car washes close at -5. Better throw away the holiday eggnog, I think it has turned.

Maybe run down to Whitmans with Katie the dog for a bit of the hair of the dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home