Wednesday, August 06, 2008





Here's
Jimmy Olson,
our ace
lumberjack.



See here is proof! He was 80' in the air without a landing net. One slip and there's a hole in the ground somewhat like his profileand it's not first bounce or a fly.

In a day he took down three oak trees, all very big ones. I told him that you couldn't pay me enough green stuff to go anywhere near those trees... he told me it's FUN and that he felt bad about billing me.

He charged $125 per tree, cleaned up his mess, took the big stuff and left me the burnables. There aren't to any "deals" around any more but our LumberJack - Jimmy the tree guy is one of them... real name with held upon request.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a few more trees and you could have a course around the house, not just the Tee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home