Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hold that ladder! 5/1

You can count on me. I’ll climb up there and fix it. No problem! " Look you two just hold the ladder." It will take only seconds. So without a worry up the ladder up for a quick repair, then seconds later flat as a pancake. I actually bounced off the hard deck after completing a front swan with a ¾ twist.

The judges give me a 5.5 on form and it read 9.2 on the Richter scale. This event happened several years back with two eye witnesses. They were a big help picking up the pieces and laughing about my secondary bounce.

Actually it was my own stupidity. I could have waited for profession assistance in the form of my brothers rather than my two golfing budding who would doing anything to gain an advantage out on the course.

It taken two years to recover from the fall but now I am ready to wax them.
I was just over at one of their summer homes on request checking out how the place made it throught the winter (a little bit better than myeslf).

I did notice that Fred's gutters were loaded with leaves and needed attention.
I think it’s my turn to hold the ladder for one good turn deserves another.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a good friend named Brown who is excellent at high altitude work. He is already dizzy before he climbs up.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh- I think the leaves in the gutter at the Hunt's cottage are fossilized. Do not, repeat: Do not attempt to remove these unless you want to deal with installing a whole new $et of gutter$ or $iding or whatever.

And let's bring out the truth squad while we're at it. Seems like you took a nasty fall skiing at "one of them there ski hills up north". I'd attribute it due to excessive speed and reckless endangerment at the same time.

Remember: you are suffering from many war injuries--not just Coleman deck ladder incident.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Nancy hadn't been prancing around in her beuatiful thong, Fred and therational guy would have been concentrating on your rungs. Any way, God put the leaves there and he will taqke them away - just like leaves on the trestle

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you really should concentrate on your OWN leaves rather than the leaves of others. Procrastination and avoidance masks itself in many ways. Put the ladder away. Get the rake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home