Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spring décor…

It’s butt hustling Spring time, get the windfall in a burn piles, stain this paint that. Each year its gets harder and the honey do list grows in length. I’ve counted the hours just getting a winter haze off the windows… you can make that’s days just to get our little place shaped up for our four weeks of summer.

It almost doesn’t seem worth it. However, on a warm summer eve with 30 folks on our deck each socializing and the grill under full fire it take the sting out of this entire elbow grease thing.

Late week I went to the library after miss-turning the TV. For some reason the TV just happened to be tuned into the Home and Garden Channel. I had left it on the Brewers game the night before, hummmm. So this guy was doing this and that to his outside living area adding a lot of rustics. It got me looking at our outside living area and the lack of pazzazz, however we have a pile of rustics behind of shed.

Later, I was in town in the library. I happened onto a home magazine with huge outdoor projects to beautify any home. So why not I asked myself and
I stopped at our garden center and talked to a landscaper. We talked about a little redo. He took notes than called me at home with the bottom line cost.

I think I’ll stick with our pink flamingos and plastic frogs, you know the natural look.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must really be bored!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So he's bored....but if he is faithfully attending to his honey-do list, someone in the house is smiling. And, btw, there's a birdbath in your future - thanks to some company that does decor stuff and overpurchased but gives out freebies to employees.....

So your decor dreams are coming true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home