Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wrong Keys...

It would be nice to be talking about the KEYS in Flordia but not to be. The keys that I am dealing with are the one used to type this and for some unknown reason once again they are all in the wrong spot. It's seems that I have once again locked myself out of blog documents.

The one person that I can ask for help knows less than I. What a pickle. I could just wing it today(once again) but then you'd know that careful thought hadn't been put into it. So for today there will be a huge void...something new and different.

Maybe I need to vacum the computer and get the 12 pounds of dust out of the thing. Maybe it needs spring house cleaning early. So I'll hire a maid and have the whole place done but that's wishful thinking.

So the only thing I can leave you with is today's thought...
"the race is not always to the swift,
nor the battle to the strong...
but that's the way to bet."

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and big brother suffer from the same syndrome - "Unable-to-put-keys-where-belong-itis". Causes immense loss of time looking for where they were misplaced last. I'm ready to start a scorecard on that for our refrigerator at home. Oh Rosebud - please don't tell me this affliction is uncurable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home