Thursday, March 15, 2007

The trip is over 3/15
Two weeks on the road and once again I’ve got jet lag. While unpacking my suite case of dirty clothes I realized that I over packed once again. When I will I ever learn that the kitchen sink is not required on vacation. But what if…. it snows in California? Or in Omaha it’s 95 degrees? The old Boy Scout motto is engraved on my forehead – be prepared. There were long Jon’s and sun block stuff in my travel bag – what gives?

But what came out after those in my travel bags was also nuts, almost fruit cakes. There were all those little bottles of motel shampoo and body cream. I know it ‘like’ stealing. But listen at the current room rates what a little shampoo? Can’t I be forgiven? And don’t tell me you haven’t done the same thing. I bet you even lifted one of those little coffee bags.
Fuss up, admit it, you have a problem to.

Gott’a go… and put away my new three month supply of shampoo. That’s right three months for now-a-days there isn’t much left on top for me to worry about.

As for my sunglasses? they were left on the plane.

Today’s thought, "A late flight gets later."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home