Monday, April 16, 2007


This blog is for Freedie who thinks
I need to post each day ar sun rise.


Who is that guy (person) that said….

A.) Look, we take a hammer and knock the stuffing out of it.
B.) Look, the world is flat period. Let’s not discuss this thing any further.
C.) Look, money does to make a person happy.
D.) Look, while they aren’t looking we just take over.
E.) Look, we put stuff in the bottle and get them hooked.
F.) Look, business is down so we invent another holiday.
G.) Look, like I can’t help it, I was born on Dec 25th.
H.) Look, if I was going any slower I would have held up traffic.
I.) Look, if God had wanted man to fly he would have given out lifetime passes on United Airlines.
J.) Look, what’s a few billion buck missing?
K.) Look, so what if it will kills you, we’ll put is in a box and sale a ton of them.
L.) Look it’s simple to follow my theory of relativity.

The Answers:
a. My brother Howard the hammer, ace auto mechanic.
b. Mrs. Chris Columbus
c. Howard Hughes, one sorry s.o.b. dead and forgotten
d. Germany, Japan and Al Capone
e. Captain Morgan & the CEO of Coke Cola
f. The Easter Bunny
g. All other people other than you know who.
h. My daughter’s alibi for her speeding ticket.
i. The chairman of Amtrak
j. The president and board members of Enron
k. Betty Cocker and her fudge cake bars.
l. Einstein talking about his in laws eating to many of his beagles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home