Monday, June 16, 2008

40 days and knights.
Who is in charge up there? Can’t we get this weather thing straightened out? There are three things we a funky civilization need to get figured out.
First ---- is time in a bottle. How come went things are really bad time drags and when you are having the time of your life, time speeds up… this was mentioned in a prior blog posting about one Ralph Einstein.
Let’s get a handle on this and maybe the trains will run on time, but who cares?

Second ---- is weather. Since the drawn of time it’s been a pain. Crops have failed, people have gone without not to mention floods, hurricanes and tornadoes. Millions are spent by the National Weather Service and all they tell us is that our house was blown away yesterday. Come on now. I could do a better job at half the price by sticking head out the window.

Third … is our energy problem. There are two types. First is atomic which give me a glow in the dark head ache. Second is personal. It's the get up off your dead ass energy. I hate to bring it up but…it seems that I have less of it each day. Here’s my theory. Someone is messing with our corn flakes! Food is energy.

It used to be I’d go bananas over a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Now a days what's in Tony the Tiger’s box is blan. Who changed of the formula? what's the deal?

To sum up my dear mother's cooking...
If that doesn’t give you gas pains maybe it wasn’t worth the price list listed on the menu… that’s the subject of the next blog,(Gas), stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the next title going to be "Robin's Blog is a gas, gas, gas"?

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a sequel to this blog,I think you should consider writing about
40 nights and princesses.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Up North said...

To racey? I've got to keep my subject matter on the level of a third grader. It's not that I want to offend anyone or parents, but if I can't understand it how will my many of readers figure things out? Laeve them in the dark?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home