Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Friday night.

I sat at the computer all morning with a blank space between my ears.... Zip, not one good thought came flying through the gray matter. Before I knew it, it was work time at the golf pro shop. A slow day there as well, then it was off to Whitman's to watch two clowns playing the "slots" for amusment only.

Right, boring! They were winning big while I started knodding off.
So all day long zip for material for today's blog... I even tried counting the differnet type of bugs that past by my headlights on the way home tonight.

I promise to be "on" by Mondays blog for I'll take notes all day tomorrow as I'll be baby sitting two OLD pals.

5 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're assured of more boring blogs thank you very much!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If these blogs are that boring to you, stop reading them. At the very least, please refrain from mean spirited posts. Some of us ARE enjoying this site.

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"gray matter between ears" with nothing to say needs to be called what it is--boring.

Love,

Meany

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is babysitting who?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Up North said...

This is Tuesday's and not Monday's as I had promised but yesterday I had a better offer and shot the lights out. I can't go into great detail but...why bore you fpr that was last night and the Cinny game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home