Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sing along with me… 11/1
Five days a racking,
Four days a log splitting,
Three days rain gutter clearing
Two callused hands
One sore back..... " it's the 13 days of fall"

Fall chores are now finished! So…
Bring it on, we’re almost ready, winter doesn’t stand a chance.
I’ve only got three more things to take care of.
The first is the 72 Chevy Blazer with snowplow; it’s needs a little mechanical work.

The second is our Simplicity Snow Throw. Last year one of the auger bearing blow and I just let it sit thinking I had all spring and summer to fix it, wrong.
Lastly, there are three snowmobiles that need attention. I haven’t been able to use them for three winters and they have been collecting acorns.

All of the above have something in common, snow. I have let thing slide and for several reasons, First is that we just haven’t had the usual 3 to 4 feet of snow for the past 6 winters. Blame this on North Korea's testing, why not everyone else does.

All three things require some type of action, either fixing the things myself or having to get up off my lead bottom and haul them into a repair shop$.

Lastly, why even think about snow when it’s not going to happen again this year. Well on second thought maybe I’d better take care of the snowplow, I’ve got to be able to get into Whitman’s and get updated on current world events.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 + 4 + 3 = 12

It still works that way right? (Even the two hands plus one sore back don't figure)


This is why we love you man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home