Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Total Knee Replacement 11/8

"Will not hurt a bit, it’s a cake walk, it’s only a matter of weeks"…
a word of advice, don’t believe it.

These were things other people told me about having a knee replaced and it’s just plan bull. I might think differently in several months from now but as for now after 5 weeks of post op… forget it.

If I were you and had the same problem, I put it off till either I was crawling on all fours or my complete nerve system was on the fritz. Everyone is different I know, but it feels like a crew of carpenters are hitting my kneecap with sledgehammers. There is also an area that as dull as my personality. Not there but around my knee.

You ask, how much does a simple operation like a knee cost? That is a very good question, the bills in the mail we were told, at least one of them.
Anyway this was what it was all about…

"Break dance lessons $150 per hour , an Athletic Club Membership for knee rehabbing $880 per year, and the main reason to possibly break 80 on the golf course…priceless!

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way you'll break 80 on the golf course is reverse the aging process

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have the old knee lying around out there in that cluttered garage of yours? You could have them put it back.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Up North said...

Next on the list is a brain transplant from a monkey, a step ahead for I'll remember to have my daily banana to keep things rolling along.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner at Jacobis for two - $150. Dinner at the Thirsty Whale --$80. Dinner at the Diamond Inn -- $48. Dinner at Camp Coleman, complete with Chicken sitting on a can of beer -- priceless!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home