Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Things in your pocket 4/18

Ok, let’s clean it up... we’re talking about things, things that just happen to show up at the end of the day. For ladies it’s the things in the bottom of the hand bags, things that just happen to show up that you put in a jar or case on top of your dresser . Then once or twice a year you look at the mass and wonder in amazement…where did all the stuff come from?

I have a brother that has a huge coin jar and nightly he unloads his loose change into than once or twice a year he cashes it in (not literally) and goes on a toot.
I myself have three objects that some how show up my dresser top at days day and they are like rabbits, they multiply. They are nails, measuring tapes and keys. Why these unlike items? That’s the same question Rosebud asks me and I haven’t a clue.

Well, on the measuring tape I do, I just can’t stop picking one up at Menards when I go tire kicking there. You never know when some guy is going to ask, “How far is it to the nearest saloon?" or when out golfing “Whose furthest away?” or “Can you please tell me the time of day?”… Sure it’s 2 feet 8 inches.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know of anyone who can walk out of a hardware store empty handed. Rosebud should be happy it's just a tape measure....

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have gone with him twice to a hardware store and both times came out with a grill. First time minus a thermometer, second time a note book 3 inches thick on how to assemble.

Rosebud is smart no going with him.
Huntski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home