Thursday, March 27, 2008


Breaking the law of physics…

The question all of you have been wanting to ask but were very hesitant to ask I can answer without reservation. Which way does the water flow in toilets in the southern hemisphere? While in Ecuador and upon our return I have spent quite a bite of time on this subject, quite a bit of time. After an in depth analysis I can truthful say water not only water flows the other way but it flows up hill! Here’s proof.

The above picture is of the Tomebama River in Cuenca, Ecuador (which by the way is south of the equator) was taken after a huge morning rain fall… Too get the best possible shot and angle, I had to stand on my head while amigo Dave was holding my feet. We were well above the spot where the water was coming from, the Andes, I swear! Of course this was after walking 4 miles and after having several Pilsners along the way. Talk about water going the wrong way…

So, you still don’t believe me that water runs up hill? Then you’ll have to go down there and see for yourself. Well, you got to believe that this would make a great spot for a Colemandeal Canoe outing. (Life Jackets included, life insurance not.) Please sign the injury waiver and we will continue our adventure…

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of your better posts Mr. Fertility!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home