Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Take a left, no make that a right…

There is a time when you have to admit you finally wrong. It takes brass. Yet, when the wind is taken out of your sail you are becalmed. So be it.

Two weeks ago we went to a wedding in Milwaukee. It was held at a very nice Country Club where I had been twice before. I knew the way. How could I not? Yes, I took a wrong turn! THE FIRST EVER!
I pride myself in knowing well head of what direction we need to go… call it semi truck driving training, for yes Joanne you don’t do a U-ie turn in traffic even in a car let alone a 60 semi truck and trailer… No we weren’t in a truck just our car headed in the wrong direction… you’d think I stop and ask for direction – what are you crazy? So for 3 years of pushing semi through the mayhem of east coast traffic not once did I everget myself in a complete pickle.

Somehow the wheels in my brain were not turning as fast as our car– no, I wasn’t thinking when I made a wrong turn – blame it on the good times that were just down the road. So, I drowned my little stupidity in 2 J&B’s after the ceremony and danced all night – Rosebud is just recovering from sore feet.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never in a pickle? Geo. Washington Bridge?

How about numerous Coleman Deal wrong turns?

I'm just sayin'!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coleman deal prelim went something like I don't remember this dam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home