Monday, October 06, 2008



Diapper changing, who me? No way.

While at my daughter’s several weeks as a disaction for the ambient noise (the kids crying) I turned on her I-pod Bose music maker. That in itself was a feat. What came out of the little box was a flow her music selection. As a normal father I would have ground my teeth to heavy metal but no. I must admit I am not that normal. I must also admit I have an eye and an ear tuned on the creative side. Call it artsy if you will and I tried passing it along to our kids.

When she was a tad poll I try in instill in her that it’s just not what is hot & current but what has been past along. There are masterpieces created through the ages that you must spend a little time with to full appreciate.. I’m not just talking classical music nor only the art hanging in the Louve. Each age has had left handed genius many of which go unnoticed. You just have to do a little digging. That’s half the fun of it and you’ll find their work and craft is very current today and will be so tomorrow.

‘Kid sitting’ isn’t quite like a slow walk through the Louve but it’s an art as well. It’s a matter spending an extra moment and enjoying the sights and sounds of what is given to you, it’s called life… so cheers daughter of mine for letting us share your kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home