Monday, November 03, 2008


On the road...

I just had to share this picture we took this morning.
It's the sunrise over the St. Croix River just outside Hudson Wisconsin.
Don't beleive me?
Ok, then it's the surise over Lake Minnetonka.
No?
Then how about a back water pond ofthe Des Moines River?
Ok, I created fib and used a canned photo taken by Greg (son in law).
Got cha' again the pix was taken on a later afternoon floating down the Snake River just out of Jackson Hole...but you knew that anyway.
One or two of you know that yes I can take a digital pix but from there I am blind.

The thing is we did se the same sun this AM rising through a huge fog bank and it played us a picture in multi colors. Get the picture? See you all next Wednesday not this Wednesday... ta,ta 4 now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home