Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where did my chocolate go?
I could have answered with the truth!
“I don’t know!”

That’s a very simple answer. It’s quite easy to say but hard to remember. Like when some one in your home asks… ”When did you get home last night?”
the correct answer is …. “I don’t know.”
This truthful answer will floor the person asking you.
Or when asked “ Where did you lose your car keys?” the answer is…
“I don’t know.”Same deal!
This answer “I don’t know” is the most logical, most truthful and most seldom used. How about this one…
"Mr. Blogger, How come you are such a duefuss?”
I should answer, “I don’t know,I come by it naturally."

My gift to all of you is that this answer “I don’t know.”

When used with proper voice inflection and facial mannerism it can get almost of you out of a pickle. How about in the last campaign if either of the guys fussed up….
i.e. “ Tell us what makes you think you can be commander and chief?”
Answer, Senator O’boma - “ I don’t know.”
i.e. “ Tell us how can we get out of this financial problem?”
Answer, Senator McCain -“ I don’t know.”

And there is the old saw… ‘and the truth shall make you free.’ and broke, out of chocolate and out of office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home