Sunday, February 12, 2006

CRRECOT SLLEPNIG, THE MRAK OF INLLETEGNCE… 2/12/06

I’ve noticed a cutting statement or three about my poor typing/spelling. So in reply I’m sending along a note that I received (i before e except after z) from a great guy, a couzin-in law, Chuck Dennis…

Typoglcemia
Believe it or not you can read this…
I cdnolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrgide Uinrevtisy. It deosn’t mttaer in wath odrer the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihngn is that the frist ltteer be in the rgith pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you still raed it whit out a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlole. Scuh a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed ,,, Typoglycemia..

Amzanig huh? Bet you touhght I selpt thruogh smmuer scoohl typin calss whit Kttiy & Jaon?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God!! Here I though we were both a little slow and very poor typists. Glad they have a name for our inderachievement. Wonder if Captain Morgan would be a cause or a remedy? Hmmm.,, Please, you ask Nancy and I will ask Fred, of course he will just nod and agree with you and I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home