Saturday, March 18, 2006

I’ve got a problem….

with people in front of you in the checking out lane at the market,
then they excuse themselves and go back for one last thing they forgot. They then come back 20 minutes later leaving you dangling without a word of regret.

I’ve got another problem. Its with aspirin bottles that are quote, “easy” opening and once you have the top off are permanently sealed with another easy opening tab.

I’ve got a problem with fine print. The small print found on instructions or on legal documents, especially went it reads, “caution this product is hazardous to your health and can cause death within 2 minutes.” Or “this product is guaranteed fresh until October 5th, 1995.” Or, “ This Company is not legally responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this product.”

I’ve got a problem with our state’s Department of Natural Resources. Each year when you purchase a fishing license the sport shop hands you a multi page fishing regulations booklet written by the staff attorneys in Madison. By the time you have finished with the booklet you could either pass the Wisconsin Bar or it’s a year later and the license you purchased just expired.

I’ve got a problem with my dog, sometimes she just doesn’t listen, sit Booo Booo!

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite possible, but I certainly don't want to start a rumor, but the problem just might be your age. Would it make you feel better if we just referred to you today as the "problem child"?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Up North said...

Age is a relative thing. How come most of my relatives are advanced in their age?

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I forgot to buy crawlers with my fishing license. Can we start over and ring that up proper like?

Excuse me sir, but may I borrow your reading glasses to fill out this license form? I've seen to have misplaced mine. Oh, they're on my neck? Thanks.

Excuse me, but do you have a problem sir?!

Excuse me, but you look familiar. Did I once see you on the trestle late one night 40 or 50 years ago???

Excuse me, now I remember......polka dots! That's it! Polka dots. And, it was all your fault.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home