Saturday, December 29, 2007

Promises

They are made each New Year to reform your bad habits. Knowing you guys, there are many. Then there is the old saying…the road to you know where is paved with you know what.

So here is my promise to you (note: I did not use the word resolution for they are to simple to break) A promise isn’t. Therefore, I promise not to expound! Just think of that, cutting to the quick… elimilintating many adverbs and adjectives in these blogs will be a tough road to hoe.

So there you are, my one and only New Year’s resolution is to cut the B.S. Gad what will I have left?

4 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did promise. You promised a blog a week. Yer overdoo.

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What could I possibly say that crescenet didn't cover......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home