Saturday, May 13, 2006

Five dazes a week is enough… 5/13

After due consideration of the facts, the clock and calendar on the wall it has come to the attention of this blogger that it’s getting on to summer time. Then add the fact that it was the opener of fishing season last week and I haven’t touch the boat, nor have had time to stop and get a license…

So I ask, " What in the #%$@&* are you and I doing at a computer especially on a week end? I’ve got friends (one) coming to town, things to do, a canoe trip to plan for, an up and coming cook out and a dog to un-train.

So without any complaints from you, I am putting you on notice. There will be no Birch Bark Tales blogs on the weekend during the ‘play time’ of the year, summer. Plus, it’s getting harder to find gems in the rough and I don’t mean lost golf balls.

Cry all that we want… I’ll just turn a deaf ear... to be continued on Mondays

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Make my day"!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sell in May and go away?"

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"See you in September?"

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It is raining again. What are we to do if it rains on Saturdays or Sundays? Talk to Hunt? Learn Spanish? Put a tarp over Hunts pontoon boat and fish? (one spot every six minutes)Buy things at the Thrift Shop? Eat fudge at Bosackis? Sip Diet Coke at the Howling Dawg? Please your highness, consider the consequences if you do not blog on the weekends. On the other hand ....may not be a bad idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home