Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"This program is not responding...."

Do you want to send a repoprt to the server? It is amazing the number of similar pop ups that come out of thin air and land on my computer screen.

"You are in error and we are sending a report to Microsoft."

It's literally dumbie proof, the computer instructions read. Well, they can dumbie this! I spent the last 20 minutes writing another gem that would hold your mind in the Twilight Zone, but no on comes a pop up and somehow I'd done it again. I'd gotton off of bed on the wrong side and now once again my typing has two left thumbs.

Working through all this stuff trying to smile and not put my foot through the monitor, I got this kool blog ready for you and the power flickered and poof, a blank screen (a rain strom ten miles away creats national power outage.) So, this gem in the rough is now lost in that void of nothingness. It was also lost in the back of my mind another void of nothingness.

And you know what? I don't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home