Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A candy wrapper… 5/16

Where’d it come from? I don’t know. It wasn’t there yesterday. I had my pants pockets cleared out. There must be mice hiding things in my room. No way could a Snicker bar wrapper find it’s way into a place where it doesn’t belong.
Months ago a turned over a new leaf.. "Not me, junk food is a thing of the past! " I’ve reformed, I can’t go through another visit to the heart doctor getting unplug again. I’ve learned my lesson. "No dear, that’s not my wrapper, no way."

It wasn’t out of my mouth before I knew she wouldn’t believe a word of it.
Oh, it was trauma. This time think of another excuse! How did such a little piece of paper wind up in my pocket and then get found by my live-in FBI agent? I hadn’t answer.

I couldn’t have fall off the wagon so easy knowing I’ve got one foot on a banana pile and the other on a big slice of chocolate cake. How about this one? "I was walking across a packing lot and the wind blow it into my pocket while I was looking the other way." How’s that? Will she bite?

14 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wobbin's Top Ten List(to pass surveillance by the live-in FBI agent)

10. Don't forget to brush your teeth.

9. Eat Snicker bar candies AND the candy wrapper.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The live-in FBI agent has a nose for the chocolate dude!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

8. Take Katie the Dog to sniff and ferret out the live-in FBI agent's personal choco stash (use your noggins, Wobbin!) in non-descript areas: inside the kitchen cannister labeled FLOUR (wink wink), under the flap of the very big laundry detergent box(OH YEAH BABY!) and lift open the last book on the library shelf called "Investing for Dummies" (Bingo!).

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7. Take out all the tools you have in your shed and scatter it around the house to give the appearance that you will be tackling the last of the honey-do list while the FBI agent goes to Nebraska/Iowa/whatever. Then hire Ed the man to do the work.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6. Get the departure and arrival dates correct in your calendar. Remember: it is the year 2006 and it is the merry month of May.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5. Get fire-burning permits for 2006 at Whitman's.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5. Very, very thoroughly clean out a fishing worm box and place chocolate in there. Bonus is that product will last a long time in the refrigerator.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4. Tell her you'll cover for her at the Thrift Shop while she's away.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly Claude Rains has moved up north. And he has a sweet tooth.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. Tell the FBI agent that you have volunteered to help clean leaves in gutters.....in Milwaukee.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Yes, she'll bite.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS The FBI agent. Not the dog.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple.

you picked up the wrapper as you were doing your daily parking lot cleanup activities at either (your pick) the Church or the thrift shop.

'eventually to be St. Robin no doubt. nancy sure hit the jackpot when you did her the favor of marrying her...

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Up North said...

The hallo doesn't fit amy swelled head

 

Post a Comment

<< Home