Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Book Marks…

They are never handy when you need them. At night or during mid afternoon naps they are never in reach.

So what do you use instead? Kleenex, an old sock or dental floss? You are at a part in the story where you have over read by two paragraphs and you start knodd-ing off. You’ve make a feeble attempt to mark your spot only to wake later and find your have no idea where in the story you left off.

You then thumb through the book hoping in vein to find something that’s familiar... but it never works. Then the wheels start turning… What if some one came along a moved your bookmark?

Don’t laugh that this, I happen to know a person who does this to me, enjoys doing it just to get me confused. I am not naming names but it's the same person who reoranizes my office so that I can't find a thing. Then I have to ask for help in finding an important item. There is one way out of this problem...
start reading fluff and also stripping my little world of all necessary items, have tooth brush will travel.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the July issue of People magazine handy. Interested?

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. So people come into your house and move bookmarks and rearrange your office.... Do they arrive in black helicopters? Have you also been abducted by aliens? Trying to get on the Jerry Springer show?

Although if everyone is out to get you a paranoid personality is an asset they say.

MLC

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh--have you seen your toothbrush around, Bud?

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who collects used cottage cheese containers? it's the same people that mover book markers. who knows where the wild goose goes? the same ones that move book markers. I know I was on chapter 5 and now it's chapter 7, I've got the same problem pal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home