Monday, December 11, 2006

Cash or Charge? 12/11

To get from our house to my son’s in Omaha you travel through two ‘major’ towns… when you live in the woods any town of at least 100,000 folks is a major city! As you all know tis’ the season and all major towns have a thing called Malls. Last week we headed south.

That’s right, we went shopping. In Minneapolis there’s the Mall of America, then going through Death Moines there’s the new Jordan Creek Mall on the west side. These stops only get you ¾ of the way to Omaha where we were to spend last week.

While baby sitting the very young Miss Charlotte, we only had time to hit two Omaha Malls, the Cross Roads and the West Roads Malls. One of the first stops I made during our Tis’ the season thing was at one of the new Mega Sports shops to pick up a new pair of athletic walker shoes. This wasn’t to resole my daily work out shoes that I use at Snap Fitnesss; no, no… the new shoes were just to keep up with Rosebud as she whipped through dozen of shops.
"Nancy, I am not going in there, that’s Victoria’s Seceret,
I’ll meet you at the Auto Parts Store. "

However, I must admit it wasn’t as bad as I thought, shopping that is and not touring Victoria’s Secret. We’d made a list, checked it twice for notty’ and nice.

We didn’t go to overboard accept for my brothers’ annual lump of coal.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to contemplate the Victoria's Secret deal. It's a long winter and Rosebud can spice things up, hey? Now all you need are some toys from Little Darlings. [Don't forget, batteries not included]

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he could barrow Winger's doll

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you bought the lumps of coal at Walmart - they actually sell it! And it's cheaper than anywhere else, unless your house is still heated that way.....

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coalman thta's how it's spelled

 

Post a Comment

<< Home