Saturday, May 19, 2007

5/19 A Saturday morning blog? how strange.

What happened to Fridays’? You could say things are getting a little out of hand. The old boy is losing it. Turning on my computer and sitting in front of a screen that is as blank as my wiring isn't what I had in mind and besides I have a chipped memory board upstairs.

Better yet is what happened yesterday morning prior to the cock crowing. I quietly got up, dressed and was out of the house without the dog barking nor waking Rosebud with her list of one hundred and one things I must do before I expire. Into the car and out the drive I went straight to the golf course. You see I’m retooling my game i.e.Tiger Woods style.

For a week I had the thing together (the golf game). I hadn’t lost a ball, now am going through them as fast as my pain pills. Then after 5 practice holes the ball start to stay in play. To celebrate this feat I took Rosebud out on the town last night, an almost big event.

As you know Friday nights in Wisconsin are fish fry nights and I had my usual bowl of grease washed down by a bottle of red stuff followed by more pain pill this am.
It’s called paying the Piper.

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Saturday nights? Another bowl of grease from a 20 oz. slice of roast beef?

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Saturday blog? Someone must be house bound, hung over, or bored out of their skull.
You should due something constructive, like fall off a ladder of sink a boat. You could go fishing and hook yourself for a quick trip to the ER.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are a few time killers...
go out to the practice range and try and catch golf balls. You could go into Bosacki's Boathouse and talk to the customers meaning you'd be talking to yourself - I've noticed you do a lot of that. Then for real excitement you could count the ticks on you poor dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home