Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It’s a tie, jump ball…

Our friendly saloon’s remodeling and our bathroom remodeling… it all started on the same day. I was into their place yesterday and had been told that they had completed their project several days ahead of ours. Our only needs a towel bar mounted and it’s on hold till Rosebud figures out where the thing goes.

The race for completion was what it was. Well, it’s a matter of defining the word completion. If I were them, (thankfully I’m not) I would have taken it a step further like replacing the flooring needs a complete overhaul as do the both jon’s or so I’m told.

It comes down to defining the word “ complete”.
Many things are the same way like what’s right, what’s left? What’s a conservative and what’s a liberal and do you really need a dictionary to define things… like explaining a color to a child or to a color blind person?

Come on – what’s finished at my old watering hole verses hanging a towel bar - they had a crew of eight and I had a crew of two including an over seer, Rosebud who wouldn’t let a thing slip by. So one tie all tie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home