Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ok where was I?
I was finding Forester, looking for Waldo…. Then there was…


Stephen Hawking Joy Ride…
The vomit comet was at it again. I was just wondering about his trip into zero gravity. Somewhere along the line some one had to pay for the fuel getting his aircraft up there loaded with other bystanders and the media. The question is, ‘Is there a free lunch?’ And where would it end up?
Let’s see, there was the cost of the air plane crew, the ground folks and the staff aboard with vacuum cleaners and scrub buckets All this cost quite a penny or two.

It could only be a government boon-dogel. You and I paid for Mr. Hawking’s up set tummy. I have a suggeation than for Uncle Sam and cost cutting. Instead of the thousands of buck for a vomit ride all they have to do is ride with our friend Bob Borgman down Cedar Falls Road after the saloon closes… talk about zero gravity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home