Monday, May 21, 2007

Picture that… 5/21

Ok, it’s now above 40 degrees outside and I can really start thinking about drowning worms. One last thing will be getting help from the brothers in putting the dock in and then it’s the official, start of the fishing season.

This year I even put new line on my reels thinking just by chance a stupid fish would want to commit suicide and tie into my worm. I guess I have ants in my pance for it sure would be nice to catch a few big’ins. Then again there’s the thought, "Then what?" As I mentioned before Capt. Freddie said, "We are going to clean what we catch!"

Many of you may have forgotten that in years past (many a year) I fished for a living. Another words I worked in the fishing industry. I'd get up in the A.M. and drive to work putting on my fishing thinking cap for 8 to 10 hours coming up with new and inventive ideas to catch fisherman. Then I'd drive home have a quick dinner then take the family out on the lake with rod in hand. We’d chase after that mystery fish, Desert Pete, a huge monster that I'd mount and hang in Bosacki’s Boat House for the general public to view.

However, Bosacki’s went up in flames as did a huge mounted fish that my dad had on their wall. So, now a day’s I’m trying to picture catching a mess of smaller fish, cleaning them and frying them up for a mess of dinner guests.

It sounds and tastes delicious but the picture I have is the trouble with the cleaning part.

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Rae said...

I went for fishing before and it was fun! *LOL*

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we need an electric knife.

Huntski

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I alway use a kitchen item to clean fish, the blender.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home