Saturday, February 02, 2008

The polar ice caps…

They are melting? That’s right, for all the brains are telling us its so. However, it was minus 25 below this am with winds of about 35 mph. To some people it would seem cold (please) that’s putting it mildly. At present Hudson Bay is starting to be ice free in the summers and the poor polar bears are finding it tough shedding dinning out at their local Mc Donald’s for seal sandwichs, hold the Mayo for I have a heart problem.

Yeah, it’s heart breaking and so is walking to our mail box in this weather. Yesterday, I tried it and has my nose froze off again. So, I ask…
"Is this global warming?" It could be but having to deal with this weather is a real slap in the face.

All these years, too many, I’ve enjoyed the change of the seasons. But this last bout of Canadian clippers has turned my thinking around. To hell the Bears, and that goes for the Chicago ones as well. Those big hairy things sleep the winter away and do nothing for our gross national product except consume a massive amount of wild berries then relieve themselves in the woods. I’ve never heard a bear fart but its certainly has to be louder than a beer frat. Talk about noise pollution. Just stand outside of Whitman’s Bar for ten minutes.

So back to global warming… and our energy shortage. We need to catch bear frats, capture them and convert it to methane and burn this carbon free energy in our cars. Ok, ok it’s just a thought. You got something better? I can live without ice caps but knee caps is a different story.

From my stock broker…”It can’t miss, I can get you in on the ground floor , trouble is you are in the basement without stairs.”

Warning ,warning… I’ll be out of town for 2 week in Mid Feb… so there will be another void, it’s between my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home