Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Where am I? part 1
Not so lone ago in the terms of the life span of a California Redwood one of my daughters asked me to write up my thoughts about my life (what a boring subject to put anyone through). I think she was more interested in what life was like pre-Paul McCarty and Ringo Star era. So for months when I found I had nothing better to do I sat in front of the computer screen with a dull look on my face and tried to put down the History of the World According to Garp. After all one good flop deserves another.

Well, I started with "day one" but could not remember anything thing. It’s hard. Try it yourself. What’s the first thing you remember in your life? Go stand in a dark closet and put everything out of your mind and think back to WHEN…. Some of us can’t remember what we had for dinner last night. But here’s the deal, the more I thought about myself the more I thought of others. It’s not about us, it’s about people and event that have shaped our life.

So for all of you younger than I, that’s 95% of the world I will guide you over the next series of blogs into to the world of Pre TV, pixels, can you picture that?

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're coming out of the closet?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Up North said...

No but go stand in one ask ask the person standing next to you what his name is and if "it" anwsers "Freddie Kruger" .. my advise is to hi-tail it out of there. There is nothing wrong in looking backwards as long as the thing you are seated upon isn't headed off a cliff.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bud.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back in the closet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home