Monday, June 04, 2007

I should have known…

My wallet was in my other golf bag when the sheriff car stopped me and asked me where was going in such a hurry.

I should rechecked my brother’s attempt to winterize the engine on the ski boat last fall.

I should have “re - tightened” the bolt on our dock that I just put in the lake, it’s floating.

I should not have asked our local excavating contractor to wait a week before bring us several loads of road gravel… we‘ll not see him for another month of Sundays.

I should not have tried to save a buck and given our dog it’s semi annual trim.

I should have known that the sweet golf swing I found in the beginning of spring would head south for the summer.

I should have know that the biggest walleye caught in the whole area this spring was caught off the end of our dock.

I should have remembered that I untied the anchor rope last fall before pitching it overboard yesterday.

Now then there are some things to get upset about then there are others which don’t amount to a hill of beans. As I look out our back window I see this huge mound of beans. I am still waiting on our
excavator for the gravel and to haul away the beans.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life with Wobbin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home