Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day One’s question – it’s A Bob Villa one
How do you get a 40"wide bath tub through a 36" door opening ?
Don’t give me the answer right away or the olde saw – "very carefully"
That doesn’t cut it for that what I’ve got facing me.

I’ve thought this thing (remodeling) through for month…(remodeling). How in the world could I have miss the boat on this one. This was so obvious even a 2-year old knows a round peg doesn’t fit in a square hole. Fortunately, in the bath room where the oversized tub goes in on an outside first floor wall. It’s amazing the problems a chain saw can answer.

I’ll start up this modern marvel, cut the tub in two, get the two parts through the door then glue it back together? Where there is a way there is a will or is it the other way around?

Well, this daily blog is going to be a short one for I’ve got some more reading to do in my "How to books".
Today’s thought, "There isn’t such a phase as – ‘it can't be done’
only I can’t quite see the answer."

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Frank Lloyd Wrong strikes again.

You know you always have problems with that chainsaw (been a while since you worked it into the blog, clearly spring is here). Use a sawsall and a REALLY BIG HAMMER.

In home improvement there is nothing that cannot be conquered with those two tools.

Oh, did I forget the beer - always have ample alcohol for any project involving power tools.

Cordially

Norm Abrams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home