Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day Two’s -question
How do you get all those old plumbing lines to match up with the new fixtures where the lines aren’t in the same place?

Right, recall that Pro who lives in town and get his buns out here.

Maybe if I get the patches and band-aids on all those extra holes I cut in the floor and walls and cover them with a bed sheet. Rosebud will never know what a bouched up job this is turning into.
Or I could run to town and purchase a tub of plaster patching goup and go at it. The only other person to know of my screw ups is our dog and she’s not talking. She just sits looking at me attacking the place with drill and saw shaking her head in wonder, so am I. Maybe I shouldn’t have slept through shop class in high school. Come to think of it, that wasn’t the only class where I had placed a vacancy sign on my deck.

I know many of you are wondering when will the grand opening be? Maybe I should rephase…. When will the first flushing be… better rephase again - when will the water run?
That is a verrry good question!

Today’s thought, "There is no such thing as a temporary tax or permanent press clothing."

4 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Elmer's glue or masking tape, they cover a thousand sins against the art of carpentry.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could carpet the floor, walls ceiling just so long as the pipe don't leak.

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to send a picture of you finishd product to Better Homes and Gardens.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Katie the dog is also a home repair hound. At least it keeps her out of Whitmans so she isn't a booze hound.

You could blame all the wet spots on Katie, having a lapse in house training etiquette after a night at Whitmans.

Norm Abrams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home