Saturday, November 10, 2007



In our younger daze


What's all this? Some type of error! I just tried down loading an image from my high school yearbook. That can't be me in the picture! I'am left handed and this clown is right handed. I was a 20 and this clown is a 4? uniform number that is. I thought a four was in golf something that comes after most golf shots.

I know the guy in the pix looks older than rocks but then so do a lot of us. I see no pot belly on this lad just a tongue mis'a'que. Come to think about it he does have a sharp eye and a mind set.

Yeah, I've got the same thing...mind set that is. His is set on something 80 yards down field. Mine is what's in the refreg. Got to go and fix a pound a bacon and 4 fried eggs, some of us have to keep up their playing weight, for there is a lot of hard hitting in Golden Tee.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have your mind on the refrig, but good luck getting anything out of there. Nancy has it packed so tight that if you move one item, you are going to be the cause of a catastrophic avalanche.

Here's a project for you: if you hit enough golf balls off your tee at Lake 16 and instead of aiming across the narrow inlet, go for Blueberry Island. Then, maybe, just maybe after a million tries, the water level will rise due to the new lake floor you have provided.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Up North said...

Positive out look.. Northernwestern U has a lot more wins than many a school. A few schools are at 1-9. My school has no wins, thats no big deal for they have no loses either. In 1966 they dropped football. Now I can be a loyal ran of whom ever is the HOT team. This is a problem for this year everyone sucks. Which means all teams can improve teir lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home